♥ followers ♥

Sunday, April 1, 2012

1-10 tags ;)

One more tag ! ;p
enjoy ~


Ten how’s:

1. How did you get one of your scars?
    Err I dont have any scars ;)
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
   Went to my grandpa restaurant , Kentucky Fried Chicken ;D lol
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
   Feels so honoured ;) haha
4. How did your night go last night?
   Good. I've watched Korean drama [Mary Stayed Out All Night] ;D 
5. How did you do in high school?
   I'm the great student ! and I did'nt score well in Additional Mathematics ._.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
   My friend gave it to me ;) hehe
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
   Not really often ;(
8. How much money did you spend last month?
   I don't have any cents . how could I spend up my money ?! xD
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
  No target , I'll married when I'm ready ;) 
10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
   Too old , I can't reveal it k ! xD

Nine what’s:
1. Your mother's name?
   Mrs.Azemah ;) she my idol ~ <3
2. What did you do last weekend?
   Sleeping,tweeting ;) *my life kinda simple*
3. What is the most important part of your life?
   My fangirl ? *DB5K*
4. What would you rather be doing?
   What I'll doing ?! What do you think ? o_O"
5. What did you last cry over?
   5 hour ago ;(
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
   Crying ! 
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
   In a significant other?? What is that?
8. What are you worried about?
   The day I'm gonna die ._.
9. What did you have for breakfast? 
   I don't take breakfast usually.

Eight Have you-s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
   Are you kidding? Of course yes! :P
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
   Fortunately yes. Now I'm more aware in trusting people.
3. Have you ever been out of the country?
   No, not yet. but I'll *wink wink*
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
   Absolutely yes! *shame-2* lol
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
   I don't remember any. Nope I hope.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
   A BIG NO.*are you crazy ?!*
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
  No ! *WTH*
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
   Yes, when exam is around the corner...

Seven who’s:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
   My younger sister. Sleeping like a baby.
2. Who was the last person you texted?
   My Super Hero ! ;)
3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
   My older brother and his wife and his sister in law too ;) lol
4. Who was the last person to call you?
  My Super Hero ;)
5. Who did you last hug?
   None ._.
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
   Atikah Munirah ;)
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
   My bias ? *fan girling!* haha xD

Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
   Malaysia. 
2. Where did you last go?
   Downstairs, to the kitchen.
3. Where did you last hang out?
   Bentong's Secret Recipe .
4. Where do you go to school?
   In Pahang only .
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
   Home sweet home. *will miss it* ;(
6. Where did you sleep last night?
   In the bed, in my family's house ;)

Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
   Yeap ! my Bias , ahh I knew that he likes me too ! lol *dreaming!* bhahahaa
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
   Yes, I used to.
3. Do you know the muffin man?
   Who the hell is that?
4. Does the future scare you?
   Sort of. 
5. Do your parents know about your blog?
  Nope ;) hehe

Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
   Because we know and understand each other?
2. Why did you get into Blogging?
   Just for fun .
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
   Because its the sweetest name to say,heard and spell ;) *proud*
4. Why are you doing this survey?
   Because I miss answering questions tag. o_O'

Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
   Power likes in Jumper movies *so I don't have to use a passport to go anywhere* xD
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
   No, thanks. Messing with time reversal will just confuse me.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
   Dong Bang Shin Ki's Members! YH,JJ,CM,YC,JS *they're consider as thing too rite?* haha,         they're someTHING to me . rofl!

Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
   Simply no.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
   Why not? now I'm having a hair fall problem, so I've thought to shave it =.=''

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
   Yes . of course, Alhamdulillah ;)

A tag would not be a tag if there is no tagging, right? so I would like to tag for who will read this weird tag *can you see the black skin?!* damn ! x3 . k pls do your tag ;) bye .

No comments: