♥ followers ♥

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coulrophobia

hello ,
my name is Nurul Fatehah .
18 years old .
was born at Kuala Lumpur .
love eating,sleeping.
I love my parents .
I love my siblings .
I love my family .
I am CASSIOPEIA ! Red Ocean !
fall in love with Yunho,Changmin,Jaejoong,Yoochun,Junsu since 2010 ;)
I enjoy reading .
I loves music ,its my soul !
InsyaAllah I'll continue my studies later ;)
I don't have a BOYFRIEND but I have a HUSBAND , *drooling!*
one more time to mention ~ only HUSBAND ! HUSBAND ! hahahaha ! ROFL ! xD
I have a lot of friends , saranghae chingu yaa ! <3
I could talk nonsense when I'm alone
yes , I'm the crazy one , haha !
I love cycling .
I love watching TV
yeah I do love everything ,
I suffer kind of sick ,
I have COULROPHOBIA .
I hate this sickness !
and I hate being the COULROPHOBIA so much .




err kbai , this post is weird , bye .

p/s: coulrophobia means fears to clown .

No comments: