♥ followers ♥

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TAG ;)

1)3 names in your inbox
-Atikah Munirah
-Fatin Umira
-Nur Anisa
*no boyfriend!*

2)Your main ringtone
-Sim 1 : TVXQ-DUET
-Sim 2 : TVXQ-SHE
*loyal cassie!* ;)

3)What you did at 12 last night ?
-Online ;) *simple life ;)*

4)Who was the last person you went out with ?
-My pretty friends ;) *I can't reveal their names you gonna seduce them rite?!* *drooling!* lol xD

5)The colour of T-Shirt you're wearing now ?
-Chocolate ;) *I'm hungry of cadboury now!,treat me one pls ?!* lol

6)The last thing you did .
-I don't know , I can't understand myself too . what hv I been doing ? did you know ? @_@ lol

7)Colour of your bedroom ?
-Chocolate. *no money to change my bedroom colour,poor me* hmm =.=''

8)How much money in your wallet/purse now ?
-RM 1.00 *very poor* pls gimme 1million , I want to buy a lamborghini . hewhewhew xD

9)How's life ?
-Err? kinda good . *up and down* *sigh*

10)Your favourite song ?
-Dong Bang Shin Ki's song !!! xD

11)What will you do next weekend ?
-I'm not a god , I'm also will never know what will happen after this , damn youh ! *IDK*

12)When was the last time you saw your mother ?
-Ergh can I kill you tag ?! its bout 6 years ago ;')

13)Where is she now?
-Absolutely in heaven ;)

14)When was the last itme you talk w/ your father ?
-Last night ;) *I'm teasing him . lol !*

15)Who is the last person that talked to you last night ?
-None ;)

16)The last surprised you got?
-A new handbag ! yeahh ! gomawo unnie ! saranghae :) lol

17)Last thing you borrowed from your friend .
-Hmm , nothing , hehe .

18)Who is you bf/gf/husband/wife ?
-I don't have a bf , but I have a husband ! *Shim Changmin* :) lol

19)What do you feel now ?
-I can't explain it . its feel so mysterious ! lol xD

20)Who knows your secret ?
-Err ? even I doesn't know my secret ! did you know my secret ?? pls tell me I wanna know too bitch ! xD

21)They keep your secret ?
-Who they ? You ?!! *blink blink*

22)Are angry w/ someone ?
-Yes! one of them is you ! *come on tell me my secrets!* lol xD *I wanna punch that person ! err can I ?*

23)What do you order at McD ?
-Of course the burger ! beef burger *I don't like chicken* ,Pepsi and sundae ice-cream ;) btw I hate McD clown its gonna kill me ! >///<

24)The last time you feel sad .
-I don't remember . ^^

:: THE END ::

No comments: