♥ followers ♥

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Latest Kpop Challenges

1. The first kpop group you know and you like
-hikhikhik, of course Dong Bang Shin Ki ! 


2. The first kpop song you heard
-owww ! Proud by Dong Bang Shin Ki :)

3. What the ultimate fandom you're into. Max 2
-hohoh ! just one , forever one ! Dong Bang Shin Ki ! ^^ 

4. Your first bias and he/she is no longer yours
-my first bias is SHIM CHANGMIN and he still stay be mine FOREVER ! ;)

5. Your ultimate bias? Just pick ONE
-SHIM CHANGMIN ONLY ! <3 

6. Do you like Kdrama or Variety show? If you do, list it
-there's a lot do I need to list it down ? lol kayh, I give some ~
1)Mary Stayed Out All Night
2)Scent of Woman
3)Paradise Ranch
4)Happy Together (DBSK's part)
5)DBSK's Variety Shows 

7. Do you ever buy or go to their concert or fanmeeting? if you ever, upload da pictures :)
-err , not yet , but I will soon ! ^^

8. Currently you listening to what kpop song?
-Weep by Dong Bang Shin Ki (HoMin)
-Tarantallegra by Kim Junsu 
-In Heaven by JYJ

9. Girls group do you hate the most
-err ? no ~ 

10. Girls group you like the most
-Hahahaha ! ftw ! no too ! 

11. Your boyfriend name (I mean you assume your bias as your boyfriend)
-Shim Changmin <3


12. Currently dating with
-Prince Shim Changmin ! ^^

13.The kpop song you hate
-NO !

14. Do you ever think that you want to marry your bias?
-YES ! ABSOLUTELY ! I'M GONNA MARRY HIM ! xD

15. Why you love kpop?
-Because of their music , attitude , cuteness , charisma , great performance ! <3

16. Do you have a friend or someone you know that hate kpop?
-HAHA , YES ! ohmyvi ! xD

17. Does your boyfriend/ girlfriend get jealous with your bias?
-HEY ! my boyfie is a KPOP artist ! *wink wink* 

18. The kpop song you often play?
-TVXQ's song ! ^^

19. Your bias list? Max 5
-Shim Changmin 
-Shim Changmin
-Shim Changmin
-Shim Changmin
-Shim Changmin


HAHAHAH ! I LOVE HIM ! ^^

20. Since when you fall in love with your ultimate bias?
-Since 9 February 2010 <3 awww !

21. Why you love him/her
-HIKHIK , he's my soulmate , fate had been written for us to be together ! hahha ! lol xD

22. Does he has a scandal or ideal type girl?
-Yes ! sobs , he like an actress , Han Ga In ;)

23. Your favorite dance from kpop group?
-MIROTIC ! by Dong Ban Shin Ki :)

24. Your bias sexy/ hot picture *LOL
ASDFGHJKL ! XD

25. Which kpop blog do you like to view the most? Blogger instead Tumblr
-No .

26. Write a words for you favorite group or idol
-Dear, Dong Bang Shin Ki ~ I still waiting for five of you to comeback again , I'll never get tired by waiting for oppars :') I'll still keep the faith in oppars ! ^^ I love Dong Bang Shin Ki , CASSIOPEIA ALWAYS LOVE DONG BANG SHIN KI ;')

27. Write a words for your bias
- Dear Shim Changmin oppa ! I wont say too much , I just wanna say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . AKTF oppa ! :)




I BELIEVE IT OPPARS  :') ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH ! <3




ALL CREDIT GOES TO :      

No comments: