♥ followers ♥

Saturday, April 28, 2012

K-pop challenges ;)


Day 1: Your favorite KPop guy group
-Dong Bang Shin Ki !!! AKTF ! <3



Day 2: Your favorite KPop girl group
-Err . I don't have any favorite KPop girl group but I do like 2NE1's and SNSD's songs :)



Day 3: Your favorite KPop solo guy
-Lee Seunggi ;) "he's quite good" 



Day 4: Your favorite KPop solo girl
-IU . "maybe" :)




Day 5: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias 
-HAHA , wth is this question ?! of course my Angel SHIM CHANGMIN !! <3 *troolface*



Day 6: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias 
-None but I do like 2NE1's Minzy and SNSD Jessica ;)



Day 7: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group 
-Crazy Love : Dong Bang Shin Ki !<3



Day 8: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group 
-Lonely : 2NE1 . The Boys : SNSD "there' Changmin voice in The Boys song!!" me gusta ! <3



Day 9: Your favorite k-pop song from a solo guy
-Losing My Mind : Lee Seunggi ;) *dance-2*



Day 10: Your favorite k-pop song from a solo girl
-Someday : IU ;) "so lovely"




Day 11: A k-pop song that makes you cry 
-Looking At The Sunset : Dong Bang Shin Ki :') "oppa!"




Day 12: A k-pop song you know all the words to 
-Mirotic : Dong Bang Shin Ki ! "I've got youu ~ Under my skin !" <3 hehe




Day 13: Your favorite k-pop performance 
-Dong Bang Shin Ki in MKMF 2008 :) "totally awesome! others kpop group just looking at them with big open mouth!" lol I've told you that my boys is great ! <3



Day 14: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn 
-Wrong Number : Dong Bang Shin Ki <3 "omg omg!"



Day 15: Your favorite k-pop music video 
-Before You Go : Dong Bang Shin Ki "Changmin had make my heart pregnant!" *drooling* xD



Day 16: The very first k-pop song you’ve ever heard 
-Proud : Dong Bang Shin Ki ;') *wipe tears*



Day 17:  The very first k-pop band you’ve biased
-HAHAHA , I heart this question ! lol ! Dong Bang Shin Ki !!!! <3




Day 18: A k-pop group you dislike and why 
-ohh ! can I be honest ??! lol . I don't like SJ and SS501 . kekeke . idk just I don't like them . sorry an ELF and fans of Double S . mianhae <3 




Day 19: A k-pop song that makes you smile 
-Hi Ya Ya : Dong Bang Shin Ki <3 *Changmin half naked! omo !* xD 



Day 20: A k-pop song that reminds you of someone you miss
-Confession : Shim Changmin "makes me remind to my ex-boyfie" ;(




Day 21: A k-pop song that reminds you of an event or place
-Weep : Dong Bang Shin Ki <3 "when I listen to this song I remember HoMin in TohoToneTour" ;)



Day 22: Your favorite k-pop lyric (and a translation) 
내 과거 어린 시절 동안,
나는 풍선을 타고 비행에 대해 아름다운 꿈을 꾸었
노란 풍선이 하늘 날아 경우,
내 마음은 아름다운 추억을 기억


translation :



During my past childhood,
I am riding a balloon and a beautiful dream about flying
If a yellow balloon flies in the sky,
My heart remembers beautiful memories 


[Dong Bang Shin Ki - Balloons] <3



Day 23: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling 
-Jung Yunho , Kim Jaejoong , Park Yoochun , Kim Junsu except Shim Changmin that evil maknae is my jagi ;) <3 hahaha



Day 24: A k-pop idol you wish was your younger sibling 
-Jung Yunho , Kim Jaejoong , Park Yoochun , Kim Junsu except Shim Changmin that evil maknae is my jagi ;) <3 hahaha "ehh?! same?! lol idc!" xD



Day 25: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group 
-AADBSK "couple talk" and Happy together! <3



Day 26: Your favorite picture of your guy k-pop bias 


DBSK's Changmin ;)





Day 27: Your favorite picture of your girl k-pop bias 


2NE1's Minzy ;)

SNSD's Jessica ;)





Day 28: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group 







Day 29: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated 
-ohh ?! idk . ^^



Day 30: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is overrated 






hehehe <3 overrated right ? 

Day 31: Your favorite baby picture of a k-pop idol













Day 32: Your favorite k-pop music video 
- Mirotic : Dong Bang Shin Ki ~
  open this link ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ


Day 33: A k-pop music video with the best choreography
-DBSK : O 'Jung Ban Hap' 
  open this link ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBGAvBdIgxI&feature=fvst



Day 34: A k-pop music video with the worst choreography
-Yahh ! please find by yourself lah ! IDK ! lol xD





Day 35: Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist 
-None !!! xD



Day 36: Your favorite dance battle 
-DBSK : Dance Battle . [Kim Junsu VS Jung Yunho]
  open this link ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EtKpchqLOo




Day 37: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist 
-None my boys is enough awesome <3



Day 38: A k-pop song you never get tired of 
-Mirotic - Dong Bang Shin Ki <3 



Day 39: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles
-Shim Changmin "I love his mismatched eyes!" lol xD<3



Day 40: A k-pop idol with the best laugh
-Kim Junsu's laugh! "Eu Kyang Kyang !" lol xD


~ THE END ~ 


credit to : http://kpopchallenges.tumblr.com/
                : Haruka Narumi <3

No comments: