♥ followers ♥

Friday, April 27, 2012

K-pop challenges : Dong Bang Shin Ki


Day 1 - Your favorite DBSK member and why
- SHIM CHANGMIN !! because this maknae is so lovely ! <3


Day 2 - Your favorite DBSK song
-Crazy Love ! *I'm crazy bout them rite ?* lol xD I love energetic songs ! Yeahh ! <3


Day 3 - Your least DBSK song
-None !! I love all their song *remember I'm a loyal cassie !* xD


Day 4 - A DBSK song that makes you happy
-Hi Ya Ya , because .. "Shim Changmin half naked in that MV" . LOL *18SX* hahahha xD



Day 5 - A DBSK song that makes you sad
-Looking At The Sunset . "it really touched my heart" :'(



Day 6 - A DBSK song that makes you giddy
-None ! :) "All their make me feel fresh" <3



Day 7 - A DBSK song you know all the words to
-Mirotic ! :) "I've got youu ~ under my skin!" <3



Day 8 - A DBSK dance you know all the moves to
-Wrong Number ! <3 "aww oppadeul sexy butt !" lol xD


Day 9 - A DBSK dance you would like to learn
-O "Jung Ban Hap" :) "omg Yunho's dance skill fucking awesome!" <3



Day 11 - Your favorite DBSK music video
-Purple Line ! <3 "hehe oppadeul hairstyle so damn HOT!" <3



Day 12 - The very first DBSK song you listened to
-Proud ! ;') "my oppadeul crying ~ omo so cute" <3



Day 13 - Your favorite variety show cut of Jaejoong
-X-Man Show ! he's so funny ! xD "Ofcourse game!" lol<3



Day 14 - Your favorite variety show cut of Yunho
-TVXQ's House Tour ! lol xD "rascal leader" muehehe ! <3


Day 15 - Your favorite variety show cut of Yoochun
-TVXQ' Cooking Show ! <3 keopta ! "jagiya!" *drooling* <3



Day 16 - Your favorite variety show cut of Junsu
-TVXQ in Saipan ! lol *Junsu is The kings of GAG !* xD "Micro beach !?" <3 



Day 17 - Your favorite variety show cut of Changmin
-Chocolate ,TVXQ's Brother News . xD "I can stand with war movie etc but I can't stand with ghost!" bhahaha <3


Day 18 - The best dancer in the DBSK
-Jung Yunho Leader-shi ! ;) "his body is so great !"



Day 19 - The funniest DBSK member
-Kim Junsu oppa ! *King of GAG!* lol xD 


Day 20 - Your favorite DBSK moment
-The moment when they can't make a choice on something and they ended it up with playing a  "Rock,Scissors,Paper"  game lol xD 



Day 21 - Your favorite DBSK couple pairing with any other K-Pop star
-No one ! lol xD "I could die if they were pairing with other K-pop star!" <3



Day 22 - Your favorite DBSK interview
-AADBSK "Couple Talk" and Happy Together :)  <3 "oppadeul saranghae!" 


Day 23 - Your favorite DBSK collab performance with any other K-Pop band/artist
-DBSK with Kumi Koda [Last Angel single] :) *awesome!* <3


Day 24 - The DBSK member you would want as your brother
-Yunho , Jaejoong , Yoochun and Junsu  ! <3 hehe  except Changmin he's will be my Jagi , how come he could be my brother ?! *troolface* xD lol



Day 25 - A post dedicated to Jaejoong
-Jaejoong oppa , nomu chua ~ oppa don't you miss your jagi ? [Yunho] hehe , pls reply my tweet that I sent to you ! lol xD . okay , stay  healthy and handsome ! saranghae oppa ! <3


Day 26 - A post dedicated to Yunho
-Yunho oppa ! I love you ! lol *got killed by Changmin* oppa I love your Jeollado accent I think its cute ! hehe . can you teach me ? ;) oppa , take care of my jagi [Changmin] carefully k ! I pray that you gonna meet your jagi [Jaejoong] soon and live happy ever after ! saranghae oppa ! <3



Day 27 - A post dedicated to Yoochun
-Yoochun my chubby boy ! hehe . I love your voice so sexy ! :O hehe . k since you have an asthma . you need to quit from smoking my dear . it so harmful to your lung ! I can't see you in sick face , its gonna make me cry . please oppa ,I'm begging you :') stay healthy! oppa saranghae ! <3



Day 28 - A post dedicated to Junsu
-Junsu oppa ! eu kyang kyang ! *drooling* kekeke xD I love your acting rather than talking , lmao ! you're so funny ! btw poor you coz always being the target by your hyung and even by your maknae too ! hehe xD its okay oppa later lets be tough ! kk. ohh before I forget congrats to you coz Chealsea win match between Barca ! YNWA ! <3 hoho ! oaky pls stay healthy and be charismatic angel ! saranghae oppa ! <3



Day 29 - A post dedicated to Changmin
-*dupdapdupdapdupdap* my heart beating twice faster because I'm gonna write this to you Changmin oppa ! omg is this for real ? am I gonna sent this talk to you . omg ! xD *dying* okay oppa . You're my favourite in DBSK ! ILY , *omg I say that ??!* lol *troolface* oppa . *damn I'm suddenly specchless* *blink-2* *take a deep breath* ohh kayy , oppa ~ oppa keopta , sexy , charismatic and etc ! I love your thick hair ! your tallness ! your baby face your abs ! *omg!* lol . ahh , oppa your D.O.B is same wih my father D.O.B ! is that coincidence or fate or it is a miracle *blushing* kekeke ~ err , I heard that you so impressed with girl who can speak english fluently ! *omg I'm so nervous now!* ^^ but the thing that make me upset it was you said you won't date your cassie ! T_T *heart broken* its okay I will love you whatever it is ! never betray you oppa ! hehe *cheer up* :) oppa , pls take care of your health ! always remember me , coz I'm always remember you , *lol xD* k oppa . bye saranghae !! <3 



Day 30 - Why you love DBSK
 -The reason why I love Dong Bang Shin Ki is because they are so fucking perfect group that I ever know ! They so innocent ! pure ! gentleman ! I falling in love with their attitude ! I think they are the group that didn't fake at all . everything is true from their heart :) I feel easy with this group ! so easy ! and I proud be a CASSIOPEIA for the rest of my life ! I was born to be a cassie ! once I be a cassie I never betray my boys ! thats my promise ! DBSK's oppadeul ~ I'll keep the faith on five of you ! <3 saranghae ! :) take care oppa ! bye ! *waves* 








DONG BANG SHIN KI ! HWAITING ! <3 ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH ! :D

                  : Haruka Narumi <3

No comments: